TUTORING / HOMEWORK HELP
Help students succeed!
WHAT SETS US APART
- Academic evaluations to determine student’s needs;
- Personalized programs;
- A variety of resources available, respecting government guidelines (Math, French, English, Science, History, etc.);
- Academic approach adapted to the student’s needs;
- Collaboration with the student’s parents and teacher;
- Professional tutors with a strong educational background;
- Progress reports prepared regularly;
- Tips and advice, helpful at home and at school;
- All the teaching material required.
ACADEMIC EVALUATIONS AVAILABLE
- Student assessment to target skills to be worked;
- Specific programm for each student.
LIST OF SERVICES OFFERED
TUTORINGAll elementary and high school subjects catch-up, review and enrichment (Math, French, English, Science, History, etc.).
HOMEWORK ASSISTANCETutors assist students with their homework, assignments and study skills.
ADMISSION EXAMS PREPARATION PROGRAMPrivate high schools.
Reservations begin in June.
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE DISORDERS (dyslexia and dysphasia)We use the Orton-Gillingham Approach for students with learning disorders.
The Orton-Gillingham Approach has been in use since the 1930s. An intensive, sequential phonics-based system teaches the basics of word formation before whole meanings. The method accommodates and utilizes three learning modalities, or pathways, through which people learn—visual, auditory and kinesthetic. Unlike some scripted and rigid reading programs, the Orton-Gillingham Approach is a system that allows for flexibility.
PACKAGES AND PAYMENT PLANS
- 12 hours
- 24 hours + 1 free hour
- 36 hours + 2 free hours
- 48 hours + 4 free hours
FEESCall us at 450.978.9448
- LEARNING CENTER, LAVAL : Monday to Thursday, from 4pm to 8pm, and Saturday, from 8am to 4:30pm
- COLLÈGE BOISBRIAND : Tuesday and Thursday, from 4:30pm to 8:30pm